Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Nigella Lawson: Don't airbrush my 'sticking out stomach'

SHARE
Nigella Lawson: Don't airbrush my 'sticking out stomach'
Nigella Lawson has revealed she has had to tell US TV stations to not airbush her "sticking out" stomach.

The best-selling chef, 58, accused them of hating fat and said it was "pernicious" to assume everyone will be "grateful to be airbrushed thinner".

Lawson wrote: "I've had to tell American TV stations not to airbrush my sticking out stomach.The British chef was applauded for her stance by social media users, with one saying: "I cannot for the life of me fathom anyone ever wanting to airbrush Nigella!"

Will Paul added: "British television has real people on it. US television is fake. All the power to you Ms Lawson. You are the real deal."

Lawson was responding to a tweet by presenter and actor Jameela Jamil, who was criticising an Irish columnist for attacking her for calling for an end to airbrushing women in the public eye.



from Latest News - SUCH TV https://ift.tt/2rHlp5e
SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: